COVID-19 Update – June 7th, 2021
Thank you for your continued support of your local small optometry practice. Your patronage is greatly appreciated.
Patient and staff safety is Dr. Pham’s utmost priority. Our staff is fully vaccinated, however, to keep those in our community who have not been able to get vaccinated safe, masks are required in our office and our front door is locked to control the number of people in the office.
COVID – 19 Procedures
- All staff will be wearing masks in the office.
- Picking up glasses or contacts: Patients can pick up their glasses or contacts via a curb-side pickup model by appointment only. If you need to pick up glasses or contacts schedule a time with the office to ensure their availability. Staff will confirm the name, date of birth, items expected to pick up and model, and the patient’s car color. If you need your glasses adjusted please let our staff know, we have space set up outside to adjust glasses. This procedure is to practice social distancing in the office.
- All surfaces in the office will be cleaned after each patient encounter. All persons entering the office must be wearing a mask. All patients will wash their hands with soap for twenty seconds before their exam begins.
- Patients with a cough, fever, or any COVID-19 related symptoms, who have traveled in the last two weeks, or have been in close contact with a person with COVID-19 are required to postpone their appointments.
- All new patients must fill out our online registration before their appointment.
- Patients seen are to arrive 15 minutes early and are to call the office at 408-372-7647 to check-in.
- All able-bodied adults are to come by themselves. Minors are to come with one parent and no siblings.
- Optical: If a patient is getting new frames, frames tried on will be disinfected before returning to the display case.
The Crest Optometry Team